Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Big weekend

When you live in Delta Junction you gotta do what you can. So, on Friday night Jeff and I went to watch the Delta Huskies hockey game. We are proud to report our little Huskies stomped the opposition 8-1! On Saturday we went out to Quartz lake for some ice fishing...my dad will be proud he raised a daughter that will go ice fishing when 9 months pregnant :) he would be even prouder to know that it was actually my idea! But we did rent out a fishing hut which has a wood stove in it- if only it had a window and some fish below it.


The Hut- nothing fancy but it was warmer than sitting out on the ice.

I am not quite as big as this jacket makes me look!

Mancha- patiently waiting for her fish.. or at least a chance at some of the bait.

The Sweeties!

No comments: