Thursday, January 31, 2008

1 year old!!

January 6th was Wyatt's first birthday!! Hard to believe a whole year has gone by already, it sure has been a fun one. We didn't have a party but I did make Wyatt a silly party hat (which of course he hated) and a carrot oat bran muffin frosted with yoghurt and bananas- I know I am no fun, but the end result was the same as it would have been with any other cake.









A little bit did actually make it into his mouth....

but then the mashing began....

followed soon after by the smearing....

then the rest went on the floor where the dogs finished it off.

1 comment:

sitta said...

Hi Ellie!
I'm often lurking on the blog, and I enjoy seeing the pics and reading the news. Congrats on reaching the one-year mark. More fun is sure to follow :) Any chance you could post a couple pictures of Tecate? Erin and I recently got a dog and he looks a lot like my memories of T as a puppy...

charles.