Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wyatt Update

So here I am trying to catch up again. I can't believe I have not blogged about Wyatt officially walking, it's been well over a month now! I would have to go back to the baby book to get the date but by now it seems like he has always been able to walk. He is still talking up a storm, we have pretty much stopped counting over the last couple weeks but the word list was up to 75. He cracks us up with his imitating too, my favorite is when we call the dogs. He stands on the porch next to me with a serious look on his face, crinkles up his nose and yells, TA TA, TA TA!! (for tecate) He will also say "mon" for "come on" and clap his hands. The words are not perfect but he is also pretty good and imitating the inflection in your voice. Wyatt has also got a few family members names down, he can name 3 of his cousins, Lexi, Dru and baby Ana, from pictures and can get the grandparents most of the time- Pam, Gary, Bob, and Sherry. Bob is his favorite name to say he says it really fast and laughs afterwards. Gary is the toughest and Sherry comes out as Harry......I know Grandma Sherry will love being called Grandma Harry :)

Here is a little clip of Wyatt chasing the chickens. I think if you listen close you can hear him making his chickens nosies (bak, bak). He loves the goats and the chickens!!



I forgot there was an open box of baking soda in this cupboard...didn't take Wyatt too long to find it!

I took a bunch of photos during our false spring. It snowed 3-4inches not too long after this, which you will see when I get around to posting the next batch of pictures. Wyatt is definately starting to look more like a little boy than a baby these days.



Wyatt likes to give nellie hugs, Nellie tolerates it.

1 comment:

Shiway (and sometimes Dave) said...

is he till calling Jeff 'mama'? :)