Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Simple Pleasures

We are all so happy to be outside again!!



Sometimes its hard to get pictures of Wyatt becuase he usually comes running for the camera as soon as he sees it. I just barely got this one :)



I couldn't help but take about a million pictures of Wyatt last week as he was playing in the puddles and picking up rocks, ah...to be a kid again. I had a blast just standing by and watching him explore.





We really do have to watch this kid now, he can certainly cover some ground and doesn't seem concerned at all about being too far from Mama and Papa. Jeff and I watched him take off down the trail behind our house, we kinda let him go to see how far he would actually go. We finally went to catch him and I got around the corner all that I saw was his little hat laying in the trail...he was still cruising off on some sort of a mission. Scary!!

No comments: