Sunday, March 29, 2009

Five Weeks!

Hard to believe that Sam is over a month old already. He has still been a very good little baby. We have not had any uncontrollable crying and he is getting cuter everyday. At night he still wakes up way too frequently but he doesn't cry, just starts fussing until I feed him then he goes back to sleep or just hangs out and is awake.
Jeff has still been able to stay home in the mornings so I have been able to get a little extra sleep. Pretty amazing that I still have not had an entire day that I have been home alone with the boys yet- I feel very lucky!! Plus the moms group that I belong to has been bringing us home cooked meals. We just got our last one this weekend but I think we got approx. 15 meals total which I am incredibly thankful for!! It is so nice to have such a great group of moms around for support!! Not to mention all the gifts we have been recieved from friends and family, it is a wonderful time for us.
Here are a few random pictures of Sam from the last few weeks. I do have to admit that he has definately been getting less camera time than the first born. Sorry Sam!!

















No comments: