Monday, March 08, 2010

Famous Blogging Friend

A lot of my friends have blog these days, mostly showing cute pictures of family and amazing adventures but one of my friends ( another playgroup mom) has taken it a step further.  Please be sure to check out Ana's blog "Knock Off Wood". She shares her plans for making beautiful furniture the cheap and easy way.  You will be amazed with her talent and I am guessing most of you will be building something from her site soon.  I have my eye on lots of stuff, just waiting for the weather to warm up so I can work outside.  Plus my dad is coming up again this summer so he can help me :)

In less than four months Ana had gotten one million hits on her blog not to mention has been contacted by people interested in book deals and tv shows.  Go Ana!!

http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Ana White said...

Thanks Ellie, the downside is we miss everyone so much now! Furniture playdates? Ana

Rita said...

Ellie, good to find your blog :) I feel like I should advertise Ana's blog wherever I go. People keep asking about her, to some she is a celebrity, awesome job, Ana!