Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally- All caught up!!

Wow- I have not posted any pictures in a long time. But now Thanks to Grandma, I finally had some time to get caught up. Grandma showed up a week ago and has been busy with Wyatt so I can help the guys with building a little more, get some extra naps and of course do some blogging.
The latest on Wyatt...He is almost 8 months old now! He is eating a lot of solid foods, has his second tooth in, is pulling himself up to standing while holding on to Mama, making some new noises (baba, mama, tongue clicking and fake coughing are a few of his favorites) and getting very squiggly. He is not crawling but can cover some ground but just squirming and rolling so now he get put in his baby jail so he can't get into trouble.

Sleep...well we are still working on that, but look how cute he is when he does sleep!!


We actually made it through our first night (last night) without feeding...It wasn't quite as hard on me as I thought it would be. I fed him at 11:30 then he woke up at 2:00 and was up until 4:00- there was some pretty sad crying (poor baby!) but Papa was there to comfort him and he eventually went back to sleep without Mama. We are going to see how this goes for the next few nights, I would love to be able sleep for more then 2 hours at a time- wish us luck!!!

No comments: