Monday, September 10, 2007

Vacation Delta Style

I don't think any one is going to come visit us after this summer. Here is how grammy spent her summer vacation.


We didn't grow any of our own potatoes this year so Grammy and I headed out to the old potato patch and picked our own...12 cents a pound ain't bad.

We thought we were going to have to dig our own and came prepared with our shovels but it was pretty easy picking. Grammy had never dug potatos before but I don't think she was too upset.


We got a little carried away and ended up picking 80 pounds!! Luckily some other folks pulled up and we gave them 30 pounds of our extras.

I will have to get some of the pics Grammy took too, She did have some fun hanging out with Wyatt. I apparently didn't take my canmera out much during her visit. Grammy is back in WI now. We all miss her already- Thanks for all your help!!!

No comments: