Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Progress

Things are moving right along with the addition- thanks to Grandpa. He extended his trip again, he said he is not leaving until he gets a hot shower! If things go as planned he may get one this weekend.

The view from the outside. We still need to stain the siding and get some trim on.


The cabinets are in and we got the countertops the other day too, STILL waiting on the stove and dishwasher...yes, dishwasher!! But the frig and washer and dryer are in. I will have ~16ft of counter space in the new kitchen, that's 14 ft more than I have right now- I am pysched!!

My project was tiling the bathroom..it's done now, well amost. I still need to tile the step by the tub. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Just today I also finished painting the bathroom and dad is working on getting the vanity and sink hooked up.

It was a little tricky getting the washer and dryer hooked up in this small closet- this method was not in the instruction manual!!

My first dryer lint!!!

You may also be wondering about the thing on my finger....Bacon brand band-aid. You will have to ask my friend Deb if your interested in getting some for yourself.

1 comment:

Shiway (and sometimes Dave) said...

WOW! check it out! we can't wait to see you guys and the new addition! looks great!