Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Week Later, I am Back!

Now I know that two Sunday night blog posts does not exactly make a tradition but it's a step in the right direction.  I am just back from Fairbanks where I spent a lovely Saturday evening having dinner with good friends and a very pleasant Sunday afternoon at Lauren's baby shower.  I did not take the camera (I need to work on that if I am going to keep up with my Sunday night blogging) but I am excited to share some pictures from this fall.
It has been brutally cold (-35 to -20) this last week so it is also good to think about warmer days and pictures like these are good reminders of why we put up with this kind of weather in November.

The first three pictures are from a hike/sheep scouting trip Jeff and the boys took just south of Delta.





These next pictures are from a family camping trip along the Denali Highway at Tangle lakes.



Our nature boy.


THIS is why we live here!!








This reflection on the lake was utterly amazing.




Sam was so beat from admiring all that spectacular scenery
 that not even a lollipop could keep him awake, now that is tired!




See you next Sunday?? 

1 comment:

Hayley said...

SO beautiful!