Sunday, November 13, 2011

Testing.....

I know it has been awhile (6 months I think) since the last posting but during my time away there have been some very positive changes in technology at the Mason residence.  First, I bought a new computer (an iMac, which I love) and second, we actually got wireless internet at home! It felt REALLY good to cancel the dial-up. So I am sitting in the comfort of my own home trying to blog.  It seems to be working so far. I will not make any promises but if it really does continue to work, you just might be seeing more action on the old blog.

So just to get back in to the swing of things I will post a few random pictures from this summer.


 Hiking at Gakona glacier.  We didn't make it past the scary bridge over the river. I was scared too!


Wyatt's first day of school picture. Needless to say, he was not happy about school starting.



We had some dirt work down on our driveway, now that was exciting for boys! What they don't know is that come spring their favorite driveway puddles will be gone, that will be sad for boys!



We have a new friend.  Wyatt named him "closey" because, well, he comes close :) He eats right out of the kids hands and even jumps up on their legs. The biologist in me knows I probably should not be feeding him but the mother in me delights in seeing how happy it makes the kids.


 Even the neighbor kids come to get in on the action.



Beware, our house is constantly under attack by pirates....

mean ones!!

Wyatt learned to ride a two wheeler this summer.  We were going over to the neighbors one day and discovered that one of his training wheels was broken and he said "Well, Mama I think I am ready to try riding without them".  So I took them off and gave Wyatt a little push and off he went!



The boys love to help Papa!!








 Okay, my first blog from home seems to be a success. Could this become a Sunday night ritual??

No comments: