Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Boy

So here I am with two hours of free time at the library but I forgot my camera cord and can't download the newest batch of photos...bummmer! I guess I will have to do some online shopping instead :) But I will post a couple videos I took of Wyatt this fall. Shiway als0 posted a few pics from thier stay with us.

.

That laugh just melts my heart- even if he sounds a bit like a chimpanzee when he really gets going :) I try to get videos of him talking but he always comes running to the camera and wants to see the pictures. During that video I was running backwards away from him.

I also feel ike I should take a moment to comment on baby # 2. It was recently brought to my attention that I have not even mentioned #2 on the blog. I meant to post some ultrasound images but it didn't work out. So, anyone out there that doesn't know, I am 6.5 months pregnant. We expect to meet the new baby in mid-February. We did not want to know the gender of the wee one but during the ultrasound both Jeff and I thought we saw boy parts. So??? Now we think we know but we don't really know, so it will still be a surprise either way.

Jeff is taking off for NY to go hunting with his Pa. Wyatt and I will be solo for a week so don't expect the blog to be updated properly for a while. So sorry.

1 comment:

Max and Mette said...

Hi Ellie - Wyatt is so BIG!! How long has it been since I've seen him!?!?!? I love his laugh too. What a sweetie...but then look at his parents.

Hope all is going well with keeping up with little W and growing the new little one. Would be great to visit soon. If we don't see you before, have a great time in Hawaii!!
Hugs,
mette