Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wood Cutting in a Winter Wonderland

Living here in the northland we always seem to be in search of more firewood. Wyatt and I were feeling a little cabin fever so we decided to accompany Papa during his woodcutting adventures. We really were not much help but we did offer our moral support and got in some good sledding while Papa did all the hard work. It was a gorgeous day to be out..if only every winter day could be just like this one!!


I love it when the plants are all frosty, I took a million pictures but they never quite come out as pretty as it really is.





Wyatt is pretty excited about the chainsaw so it was hard to pull him away from the action for some boring old sledding with Mama.
Aww, aren't we cute :)



We also met up with Rob and Ellen, they have a huge trailer so we shared a few loads. I think we (I guess I should say -they) ended up getting ~ 6 cords. It wasn't hard pulling Ellen away form the woodcutting for a little sledding!


No comments: