Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breakin'

I picked a good night to get out of Delta. Brook just happened to be hosting a Sushi and break dance party at her new cabin. A strange combination maybe but it was a huge success!! I can't believe that the dancing and laughing didn't shake my baby loose.


River was giving sushi rolling instructions.


Andrea supplied the break dancing instructional videos.


One move everyone could handle (even the pregnant lady)- the point.


The windmill was a little advanced for this crowd but they definately get an "A" for effort. The most impressive part...nobody got hurt!




As the Groovaloo said "It's not in the move it's in the groove".





Thanks ladies, I needed that!!

1 comment:

sitta said...

Dude those videos reminded me of thriller, but not the michael jackson one, but rather the one that those filipino prisoners did...